GEO will be officially reopening on June 10th. Our online booking system is now live.
NEW CLIENTS: Thank you for considering our studio but unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to take on new clients at this time.
We will be following the City & County of Honolulu guidelines and requirements for reopening published on 05/27/2020. Clients are required by law to:
• Self COVID-19 pre-screen (more details below)
• Clients must come alone to the appointment. No guests are permitted at this time.
• Face coverings must be worn prior to entering the building and at all times during service.
• Upon arrival, text to let us know you are here and wait in your vehicle until we ask you to come up.
• Clients must wash their hands for 20 seconds once they have entered GEO.
• Our complementary beverage service will be suspended.
• Please bring as little into the studio as possible.
Thank you for understanding and following the guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse service if guidelines are not being followed. Applicable cancellation charges may apply.
We will be taking additional steps to keep us as safe as possible:
• Appointments will be spaced at least 45 minutes apart to allow for proper cleaning and sanitation
• Plastic screening has been installed between client and service provider at our mani and pedi station
• Applicable equipment will be plastic wrapped. Plastic wrap will be discarded and replaced prior to each appointment
• Surfaces (chair coverings, work stations, tools & equipment) will be disinfected with CDC approved disinfectants proven to kill COVID-19
• Same as before, we use a medical grade, FDA approved dry-heat sterilizer on all tools. Tool sets are only used once before sterilizing. The same equipment can be found in dentist and doctor’s offices.
SELF COVID-19 PRE-SCREEN
If you have answered yes to any of the following, please do not book an appointment. If you have already booked an appointment, please cancel and reschedule once you are well to stop the spread. We appreciate your consideration for the well being of our service providers, clients, the community and families.
1) Do you now, or have you had in the past fourteen (14) days:
• A cough or sore throat?
• Fever or do you feel feverish?
• Shortness of breath?
• Loss of taste or smell?
2) Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days?
3) Have you been out of the State in the last fourteen (14) days?